OIL is inspired by the late 70's; a minimal sneaker with bright neon-color details. Upper in suede with coated rubberized laces to match color details. The sole is in extra light EVA-rubber for a maximum comfort and durability. Fussbett and lining are in full leather.
Details & Care:
- Upper: 100% Suede Leather
- Lining: 100% Calf Leather
- Sole: 100% EVA
- Tone-on-tone laces plus rubberized details
- HIDE&JACK golden logo on tongue
- HANDMADE IN ITALY
The leather color nuances are not a manufacturing defect; they are simply a guarantee of uniqueness.
Italian Flag S.r.l. strongly recommends that our customers consult a professional in leather care or a shoemaker for specific care advice.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, the following general leather care is recommended:
- Keep the leather area clean and dry using a dry soft cloth;
- Always store your products away from light and heat;
- Protect your leather good from rain and moisture;
- Store your products in the Hide&Jack dust bag provided;
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
Each Hide&Jack product is synonymous with quality, accuracy e refinement. A recurring topic is the concept of duality, in fact we as H&J believe that each style of dressing can hide a double personality.
The selection of materials that make up our sneakers is a fundamental step in the conception of each model. From the choice of the finest leathers to the testing of new technologies that guarantee the best performance and comfort. Particular attention is also given to the use of recycled plastics and other environmentally friendly materials.
MADE IN ITALY
Our headquarters and laboratories, based in the famous footwear district of the Riviera del Brenta, entrusted the production to experienced craftsmen and ensure a style craftsmanship made in Italy, the undisputed synonymous with high quality all over the world.