TUSCANY CROCO SUPER AZURE WHITE
made in Italy leather shoes
Size & Fit:
- Please note this item, we suggest you check your size on our size guide .
- Only available in full sizes, if you take a half size.
Details & Care :
- 100% Calfskin with croco printed
- White rubber sole glued and sewn
- Tone-on-tone laces
- HIDE & JACK golden logo on tongue
- HANDMADE IN ITALY
Are not a manufacturing defect; they are simply a guarantee of uniqueness.
Italian Flag Srl strongly recommends that our customers consult a professional in leather care or a shoemaker for specific care advice.
In order to keep your shoes in good condition, the following general
- Keep the leather clean and dry using a dry soft cloth;
- Always store your products away from light and heat;
- Protect your leather from rain and moisture;
- Store your products in the Hide & Jack dust bag provided;
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
Please note that all orders are subject to verifications - in particular the billing and shipping addresses and the means of payment. Italian Flag S.r.l. reserves all rights to request additional identification information, if necessary.
Such verifications can extend the delivery time for up to two (2) additional business days.
Deliveries are made by a single carrier, GLS or UPS, and for security reasons the recipient’s signature is required.
The delivery time in main cities is in business days, excluding week-ends and bank holidays. Longer delivery times may occur depending on certain areas.
- Standard Shipping: 4-6 working days € 10,00
- Express Shipping: 1-3 working days € 15,00
- Standard Shipping: 7-9 working days € 15,00
- Express Shipping: 4-5 working days € 20,00
Merchandise must be returned to us within 14 days from the date of delivery - the return can be arranged by contacting the customer service at 0039 049 93 19 968.
Online Orders can NOT be returned at a Boutique.
The Online Boutique does not offer exchange. A reimbursement will be done on the credit card used for the purchase.
Items must be returned in perfect condition. Returned shoes of which the soles appear to be damaged or returned.
See our return policy.